Origin are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke aluminium Bi-folding Doors, Windows and Blinds
At Origin, we exclusively design and manufacture all of our products at our Buckinghamshire based factory, and every Door, Window and Blind we produce is manufactured to our customers’ bespoke specifications.
Our dedicated in-house research and development team work relentlessly to ensure we provide the best quality products available. We take great pride in our work, and the fact that we only use high grade components, specifically designed by Origin, reinforces our stance on quality.
The bespoke nature of an Origin product means that you have total freedom to have your Doors, Windows and Blinds tailored to your exact requirements, ensuring they complement your home perfectly.
The strength of aluminium means that your Bi-fold Doors or Windows can be manufactured with very narrow frames to give you the ultimate view. All Origin frames are finished with an extremely durable powder coating which won’t scratch or fade over time.
At Origin, we have a specialist team of sales and technical professionals who are fully committed to providing customers with a personal service, ensuring your experience buying our products is as exceptional as the products themselves.
About our company history
When cousins Neil Ginger and Victoria Brocklesby recognised a gap in the UK market for high quality Bi-folding Doors back in 2002, they decided to design, create and manufacture the highest quality Bi-folding Doors in the UK and support this with uncompromising levels of service.
Since then, Origin have continued to work tirelessly to create Bi-folding Doors which offer flawless design and functionality.
Over the years, business growth and inevitable expansion has meant that Origin now offer the natural companions to doors - electronic roller blinds and stylish aluminium windows.
Origin has always been a family run business and despite being established as the UK’s leading manufacturers of Bi-folding doors, the family ethos remains at the heart of our company.
The Origin Timeline
- Origin was established by cousins, Neil Ginger & Victoria Brocklesby, when they discovered that they were unable to get high quality aluminium folding sliding doors for their building projects.
- After a few years of operating, Origin moved premises to its first fully equipped factory.
- In order to keep up with demand, Origin expanded its premises in High Wycombe which helped increase manufacturing capacity significantly.
- This was the first year that Origin manufactured over 10,000 doors in a single calendar year.
- After less than a decade of operating in the UK, Origin set up a show room and sales office in Dubai, UAE to increase the exporting side of the business.
- With continued growth and Origin’s marketing budget on the rise, January 2012 marked the launch of Origin’s first TV advertising campaign.
- Not only was this the year of the official launch in North America, but it also marked when the Origin Window was born as well as Origin’s second TV campaign being aired.
Origin take an active interest in promoting healthy lifestyles, celebrating achievement as well as encouraging a happy yet competitive mind-set, which is why we are proud to support passionate sports people in the community.
We currently work with three Origin Athletes, who are dedicated, ambitious and promising sports personalities. Each individually earning a highly respected reputation within their designated field.
We work closely with our Athletes to support and equip them with everything they need for success, helping them progress in their sporting career. Our Athletes have been handpicked based on their drive, determination and desire to succeed, which largely reflects Origin’s philosophy and its goals and objectives.
Find out more about our current Athletes:
Professional GB Swimmer, who already has 12 British Records under her belt. FIND OUT MORE
Professional golfer, who first represented his country at just 14 years of age. FIND OUT MORE
Professional slopestyle freeskier, working relentlessly to represent the UK at the 2018 Olympic Games. FIND OUT MORE